Form a buying group by clicking on
Wait 3 days for the crowd to grow and we’ll give you $10.00-$40.00 back in Bandalou Bucks for a future purchase.
Join our member community
Private message a fellow UPPAbaby fan
- Suitable from 6 mo. to 55 lbs
- Mesh sling seat for breathability and comfort without adding weight
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Tall ergonomic handles for easier pushing
- Hand level triggers for quick fold – no foot action required
- Lockable front wheels for added stability
- Shock-absorbing, 4-wheel suspension
- Extendable, pop out UPF 50+ sunshade
- Stands when folded
- Stain + water resistant fabric
- High-performance, 4.5” diameter wheels
- Convenient carry strap
- 5-point harness
- Large easy-access basket... View More
Ask a question
Danielle M. Last active: 01/25/2017 ( almost 2 years ago. ) | Replies: 0
Question: It’s the MacBook Air of umbrella strollers: nic...
It’s the MacBook Air of umbrella strollers: nice design, stands when folded, easy to collapse, and has a superb sunshade The G-Lite includes a mesh sling seat for better breathability and removable fabric for easy cleaning. Yes, UPPABaby umbrella strollers are pricier than most others, but they’re built to last.
CardiffReefer Last active: 04/23/2016 ( almost 3 years ago. ) | Replies: 0
Question: I've done a lot of research & this looks like t...
I've done a lot of research & this looks like the umbrella stroller to meet my needs. Big basket, lightweight, mesh seat for hotter weather & shocks
No expert reviews yet
No customer reviews yet